Welcome to NXTThing RPO!
We are excited to have you on our team! Please read below for time entry and pay information.
Employee Time Entry With TSheets
- If you are a rehire for NXTThing, you will be using your same information to log into your TSheet account.
- You will be receiving a TSheet invite by email to create your account after completing onboarding.
- If you are having issues with your invite, email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
**This invitation will expire in 24 hours. Your account must be created through the sent link. Do not create your own account.**
- Be sure to have all your time in TSheets each week for accurate payment. You are to track your time working and submit this time by Saturday evening to ensure a correct and timely payment.
- If you have missed logging hours, please perform a manual entry to “Add Time” in TSheets. Your manager can also enter time for you if needed.
At the end of the week when you hit “SUBMIT” your manager will then be able to view and approve your time. Only hit submit once at the end of the week. You will no longer be able to enter or edit time after hitting “SUBMIT.”
Employee Payroll With NXTThing RPO
Canada Employees: All employees are paid for their work performed the previous 2 weeks. This payment is on Friday. Your payroll cycle runs Sunday through Saturday. Submit your time weekly in TSheets. Your payroll provider is TMF. Please email TCPISupport@tmf-group.com to request paystubs, ROE statements and changing your personal information.
*If you have any other questions about your pay or time entry, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com